The main new feature in this version is the embedding of
the Kooplet music
Directly from Melody Assistant or Harmony Assistant, you can search
the thousands of score files publicly available on the Internet (*)
for a music pattern or a text excerpt.
On top of a music score editor, a huge music library is at
(*) Usage rights for downloaded
music files have to be checked from the original hosting site or
from the score author. You must ensure that the score is free of
right before any private or public use.
Harmony Assistant 9.6
Melody Assistant 7.6
March 2011- May 2012
Harmony Assistant 9.6.2 - Melody
- Graphic objects (effects, free objects, graphics related to a
staff, background) can now be in JPG, PNG, GIF or TIFF format
- Ornaments of type "Graphics" can now be related to notes
- Ornaments (or graphics) can be related to Clef objects
- Staves in a system can be joined by a vertical line on right
- In the management of curves related to staves, the current
curve can now be deleted quickly.
- Tablature computation on multi-voices staves.
- TAB export of multi-voices staves.
- New mode for applying staff appearance settings: "to all merged
- New commands in the multi-voice staff management contextual
- Braces, ties and slurs are now drawn and printed as actual
- Slur "tension" can be adjusted in order to make them more flat
and their ends hooked.
- Fine management of lyrics positioning and masking: for each
bar, it's now possible to insert or mask any line by right-clicking
- Windows & Linux : mouse pointer size can be
- A new setting in the staff appearance enables to tell whether
the grace note stems are aligned on the staff center line
- Improvement in time signature and upbeat bar selection when
creating a new document from a template.
- Better error management while opening files for writing.
- "Edit" menu items now follow selected object kind.
- Changing ghosts rests into rests now splits them according to
- Now possible to mask, on each staff, each kind of object
(lyrics, text, graphics, dynamics...)
- Triplets made of notes with different slur directions are now
properly grouped. This can change the appearance of previous
- Better management of objects, notes an lyrics position when
inserting or deleting bars, or when changing the time
- New keyboard shortcuts: fast forward and rewind. This can be
especially useful to those who rehearse a score using a
- New management for the default document file name.
- The area-driven discontinuous selection now only applies to the
selected parts in merged (multivoice) staves.
- MusicXML import/export: better management of ottava (8va,8vb,
- Virtual Singer: management of note slurs and bend
- Harmony Assistant: In engraver mode, note position calculation
has been sped up.
- Harmony Assistant: When forcing the number of bars per line,
the automatic computation of bar width in engraver mode is
- Harmony Assistant in page mode: improvement of document window
- Linux version: Compatibility with Ubuntu 10.04 - 11.10,
KUbuntu, XUbuntu, Ubuntu Studio, Mint 12, Fedora 15, Mandriva One
2011, OpenSuse 2.1, Debian 6.0.3.
- Virtual Singer : SAMPA Q in English.
- Audi sync problems could occur when the score contains both
notes with negative delay and tempo changes
- Jump & target display on text staves.
- CMF export.
- Graphical objects dialog box: file import.
- Text formating while writing an email.
- Palette duplication while hide all /show all.
- Score file loading, as well as some editing operations, didn't
work on very heavy staves (more than 32,000 symbols)
- Fixed appearance of curve over triplets
- Fixed ckef change problem on merged (multi-voice) staves
- Fixed vu-meter display on staff with lyrics when output is
- Possible to deactivate the cautionary key signature display at
end of line once activated
- In some cases, some objects were graphically misplaced when
viewing the staff in the Karaoke window
- Multi-voice staves couldn't be properly duplicated
- Fixed digital track contextual menu.
- Fixed page setup problem when "score" object were used within a
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed MyrScript problems on staff
- Harmony Assistant: in engraver mode, display of tied notes
connected by a special beam
- Macintosh, Linux: Fixed palette handling problem on
- Windows: in some tutorials, squares appeared in text.
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2m / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2m (May 29, 2012)
- The "syringe" tool actions on rests have been extended. It's
now possible to inject a dot or an ornament to a rest.
- Positioning of line between notehead and text in "rule text"
ornament has been improved
- MusicXML Import: chord tags are now processed as staff-related
- Parameter curve editing: better display of curves usage status
in the pop-up menu
- Better display of the target when inserting tempo changes:
rests are now taken into account.
- New replacement patterns have been added in header and footer
- Possible crash when a note that is involved in a slur or a
special beam was replaced by a new note.
- Problem with accented characters in document template
- When editing lyrics text with a non-100% scale, some graphic
updates were not properly performed
- In some scores that included complex tempo changes and a note
with a negative delay, playing could go out of sync.
- Fixed parameter curve editing on a staff other than the first
- Harmony Assistant: Closing a split area of the score window
while playing could produce a crash.
- Fixed display of some shape-note heads when scale is not
- Minor fix in ABC export.
- Windows / Harmony Assistant: problem with the "Test"
button in the hardware settings window that opens when the
application is started for the first time.
- Windows: when quitting the program, clicking "Cancel" in the
warning box that asks for saving the document exited anyway
- MacOS: fixed access to alternate palette icons
- Linux: The "standard" font, used for displaying dialog boxes,
could be wrongly detected, resulting in unreadable items
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2k / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2k (May 15, 2012)
- Now possible to extract and export pictures that are used in
- Better sorting of fonts names in the text style palette.
- MusicXML import : management of multiple styles in
- MusicXML import/export : better page settings, better
positioning of text objects
- Windows : when selecting a font through a pop-up menu, they are
- Windows : MP3 export : Exported lyrics didn't show in Windows
- Possible crash when making a change to the score while setting
a special beam or a slur.
- In a score sung by Virtual Singer, when the music starting
point was set to bar #1, the program ignored the selected repeat
- Fixed chord display in harmonica tablatures
- Small glitches in ABC import/export
- Merged staff curve edit in page mode : only the first and last
staff could be edited
- Fixed accented user name in page footer
- Harmony Assistant : fixed MP3 export of drum staves with a
- Harmony Assistant / MyrScript : changing chord line font or
size didn't update graphically
- Windows: the digital output "Test" button in the hardware setup
box didn't work.
- Mac OS : Fixed printing of very big embedded pictures
- Mac OS / Harmony Assistant / MyrScript : Fixed
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2j / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2j (May 3, 2012)
- When moving the middle point of an existing slur, movement will
be limited in order to avoid too odd curves
- Editing curves on merged staves didn't work well
- When an audio device is not available, the box asking for
adapting output to existing devices will appear less often
- Time signature display on tablatures has been redesigned
- Harmonica tablature calculation now manages grace notes (in
no-symbol display mode)
- After updating the software, the box asking to clear the
preferences won't appear anymore
- Importing staves from another document excluded the invisible
- Harmony Assistant: In MyrScript debugging, now possible to
select variable and log window font.
- Possible crash when working in page mode, especially when
copying/pasting notes related to rules, in edit mode limited to one
- Saving graphical data from a staff-related object resulted in a
- In some cases, MP3 export could generate an empty file
- Crash on MP3 export from the digital audio data import
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed crash when applying default tuning on
- Harmony Assistant / Myrscript: Possible crash when clicking the
"stop" icon in step-by-step debugging
- Harmony Assistant / MyrScript / MacOS: Fixed a font problem on
Macintosh in the AddOrnament function
- Windows: Some pictures inserted on score could appear on a
black background when printing
- MacOS: Printing some BMP pictures could fail
- MacOS: 8-bits PICT display could be incorrect
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2i / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2i (April 19 2012)
- Transparency management (alpha channel) for picture objects in
GIF, PNG ... format
- New harmonica tablature display: hole number on two rows
- Now possible to define Lydian tuning for diatonic
- New calculation of tempo object default size
- Better positioning of break symbol text at end of bar (DS,
- Better management of merged staves with priority
- MP3 export: when several staves with lyrics are present, now
possible to select which one to use
- MP3 export: Better compatibility of ID3 tags with Windows Media
- ABC import now manages ISO 8859 (Windows) and UTF-8 character
- ABC export can be set up to generate either of these
- Fixed control handle display when moving a dynamic in page
- Fixed cursor trail when inserting a tempo object
- Possible crashes when editing / loading tablatures
- Possible problems when using ornaments related to a clef
- Possible crashes when editing and adding picture objects
- Positioning and music duration problem when no break symbol is
present and the list of played bars is fixed.
- Virtual Singer: problem in the singer language default value
when not recognized
- Linux: impossible to print twice in a row from the preview
- Harmony Assistant : possible crashes in Band In A Box file
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2h / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2h (March 28 2012)
- MP3 Export: lyrics can be exported in the MP3 file, as a full
text or as synchronized lyrics
- MP3 import: synchronized lyrics or full text les paroles en
texte complet ou syllabes synchronisées sont
- Windows: now embedding a low latency software synthesizer, in
order to provide echo for master MIDI keyboard input (Hardware
configuration, "MIDI Echo" section)
- A "patch" for "Grand Piano 1" and "Grand Piano 1 Soft" sounds
of the GOLD 2 sound base has been included. Fix is therefore
- Detection of new versions of the program has been
- A graphic mark enables to locate the first note to which a
- When inserting and moving (de)crescendo, ottava or smooth tempo
change, notes that match the beginning and the end of the action
- "Real-time" MIDI input: Midi echo device is set to the
instrument of the selected staff
- Change in the order of the phonemes to be recorded in
RealSinger to create a new voice
- MP3 export: Now possible to select the tag format:: old format,
ID3 ISO 8859 or ID3 Unicode.
- When pasting notes with automatic beaming deactivated, original
stem directions an beaming are preserved
- Some text operations have been sped up
- Accuracy improvement when inserting dynamics
- Improvement in tablature calculation on merged (multi-voice)
- When moving a text object in the staff margin that follows a
multi-rest bar doesn't "break" the rest anymore.
- MusicXML Import/Export: processing of slurs used as ties.
- Harmony Assistant, MusicXML Export: change in the multi-rest
bar export, in order to improve compatibility with other
- Harmony Assistant: When running the application, script
browsing has been sped up.
- Harmony Assistant: Better display of script names in the
keyboard shortcut map.
- Harmony Assistant: Improvement of the NoteWorthy import
- Harmony Assistant: Improvement of the Finale import script
(beaming and triplet problems).
- Harmony Assistant: Improvement and fixes in the "About scripts"
- Harmony Assistant: Now possible to change column width in the
MyrScript variables window
- Windows/Linux: Double echo when inserting a note in
step-by-step MIDI input has been removed
- Possible crash when deleting bars that contains slurs or
- Trills and some other ornaments could not play the right notes
when last bar repeat symbols are present on the staff
- Possible crash in multi-voice tablature management
- Fixed position of break symbols (D.C, D.S) over multi-rest
- When deleting or inserting bars, some lyrics text styles could
- Fixed a problem in automatic dot positioning within a
- Crashes when moving a dynamic, text, line, graphic from a staff
to another in scroll mode when displaying distances
- Fixed lyrics line count when unmasking lyric cells
- Fixed problem in masked lyric cells when loading a
- Unmasking lyric cells could make an extra bar appear at the end
of the piece
- Possible problems when displaying lyrics at the end of the
score in page mode
- Fixed problem in Italian resources.
- Fixed a problem in default templates.
- Fixed ABC import module (custom key signatures)
- Fixed resizing problems in symbol-related picture
- Fixed a problem with the hammer tool
- Cosmetic problem of stem end over the beams
- Graphics color could be incorrect on printed page
- Fixed MusicXML import problems
- Fixed mouse pointer display when inserting some dynamics
- Fixed "Da segno", "Da coda" display when inserting.
- Possible file corruption when using digital tracks
- Several errors have been fixed in display and edit of styled
text (containing font, size, color... changes)
- Some trills didn't play well when the staff contains previous
bar repeat symbols.
- Possible crash when deleting bars if there were slurs or
special beams over a barline
- Adjusting slurs on a priority tablature moved the slurs too far
away from notes
- Harmony Assistant: MusicXML Export, null <backup> and
<forward> could confuse some other programs.
- Harmony Assistant: Problems in keyboard note input when a
document is split into several areas
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed display/edit of line number in the
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed some interactive samples in the
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed SAMPA extraction in MyrScript when
there are language changes in the lyrics.
- Windows: problems in standard mouse pointer management (window
- Mac OS X: Fixed MIDI output
- Linux: Fixed GetCapability
- Linux: Fixed filehandle overload
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2g / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2g (February 15th 2012)
- Improvement of accidental automatic positioning
- Improvement of automatic language recognition in Virtual
- Enlargement of the area on the left of the staff, that makes
the score scroll when expanding the selection range with the
- When syntax errors are present in multi-piece ABC files, the
alert now appears only once.
- MIDI Import: improvement in GOLD base sound / MIDI program
- When inserting a dynamics, the Shift key deactivates the
automatic magnetism to the previous dynamics line
- Internal management of file access paths have been sped
- Windows: Mouse cursor zooming is now available in any display
depth, in all Windows versions.
- An extra measure could be added at the end when masking lyrics
- Editing lyrics (Staff > Edit lyrics) deleted the text
- Fixed lyrics position after some operations that change the
- Possible problems when undoing the last command (Edit >
Undo) when music is playing
- Fixed possible crashes when playing digital tracks or Virtual
- Fixed possible crash when playing a Virtual Singer staff that
contains characters impossible to sing
- Possible crash when forcing the default note stem direction of
- Graphical fix: Ghost plots when moving a free object
- Graphical fix: Plots when inserting a crescendo
- Graphical fix: Missing parts when editing a styled text
- Fixed minor memory leaks
- Fixed a palette positioning problem in "magnetic" mode
- Fixed activity of staff-related chord line play mode when
- Harmony Assistant, ETF import: fixed accented characters
management, unbreakable spaces and rest triplets
- Harmony Assistant, Macintosh: fixed background of imported
- Harmony Assistant: Possible crash when exporting a score that
contains rules to MusicXML format
- MyrScript: Inserting pieces of text in a styled text could
erase some following styles
- Macintosh: Fixed fretted instrument tuning file saving
- Linux: some document templates were missing
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2f / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2f (February 1st 2012)
- Now possible to insert the document creator's name in any new
document default header or footer (<name> tag)
- Harmony Assistant: the NoteWorthy import now manages shape
- Harmony Assistant: the NoteWorthy import now manages staff
grouping symbols (brackets and braces in the margin)
- In special text, a new separator, "/", enables to unbeam notes
within a tuplet group.
- Fixed an error in tablature calculation
- Fixed a problem in the display of the new $Q anf $Y commands
from version 9.6.2d/7.6.2d
- Changing a tempo object value by right-clicking it might not
- When deleting bars, the lyrics following the delete point might
- Problem in handling and moving text ornaments when written
using the Stoccata music font
- Background of lyrics text that is never played appeared in gray
on printed page
- Offset between the stem and the notehead when using a symbol
scale other than 100%
- Windows: problem when editing text in Stoccata music font
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2e / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2e (January 23rd 2012)
- Better sync between the sound and the pressed key on the
- Some minor changes in harmonica tablatures
- Harmony Assistant: Improvement when forcing the number of
pages, when the required value cannot be reached
- Harmony Assistant: The NoteWorthy import script now manages
- Windows: product version can now be seen in their installer's
- In the music following box, pressing a key that is not
available in the list could generate a crash.
- Loading or saving a file whose name starts with "-" inserted a
separation line in the "Open recent" menu
- In karaoke mode, lyrics text did not appear
- When loading old files, the staff object masking option wasn't
- The staccato dot could disappear at small scales
- Harmony Assistant: The "Cancel" button in the printing option
box could generate a crash
- Harmony Assistant: On Windows, file names containing accented
characters weren't managed well in the user Web space management
- Harmony Assistant Possible crashes when playing a score that
only contains digital tracks
- Windows: Loading or saving a file with the ";" in its name made
the application crash when opening the "Open recent" menu
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2d / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2d (January 16, 2012)
- Anti-aliasing for most of objects display (*)
- Document templates appearance has been improved
- New method for automatic language detection in Virtual
- New management of multiple rests, more logical and more compact
- In page header, page footer and free text, two new commands
have been added:
- $Q: page number, only
displayed if more than one page in the document (no need to display
"1" when there is only one page)
- $Y: score creation year (for copyright)
- Better management of
invisible key change (*).
- Harmony Assistant: New default display scale when creating a
(*) These improvements might
change the appearance of scores created with previous versions of
- Program could block when displaying complex tuplets
- Management of graphical objects containing a great number of
- Default font for chord
grid, defined in global setup, is now used when creating a new
- When adding lyrics to
a staff, the lyrics line could be misplaced
- Possible crash in
- Linux: Curve printing (slurs, braces...)
- Windows: display problem on "My xxx" fonts, provided with the
- Windows: some palette icons, as well as some musical symbols
(for instance dots) could disappear from screen at low scale.
Harmony Assistant v9.6.2c / Melody
Assistant v7.6.2c (January 3, 2011)
- Fixed a problem of epidemic file corruption
- Fixed additional space for lyrics when applied to all
- Melody Assistant: Fixed default display scale for new
- Harmony Assistant: MusicXML Export: fixed conditional part
(endings) export, as well as empy bars (rest) export.
- Harmony Assistant: MyrScript: copying a document now manages
- Harmony Assistant: MyrScript: copying the selection is now
- Harmony Assistant: MyrScript: fixed CreateFolder.
- Harmony Assistant: MyrScript: fixed a crash that affected the
Instrument Group Generator script
Harmony Assistant 9.6.0 - Melody
- Embedding of the Kooplet search engine (new icon in the "Edit
- In order to simplify the license management of our products, a
new "Manage my licenses" option has appeared. On Windows, this
option is available in the "?" menu, and on Macintosh in the
- Harmony Assistant: Management and printing of tablatures for
- New available keyboard shortcuts:
- Tempo tool activation
- Clef change activation
- Time signature change activation
- Key signature change activation
- Now possible to set a note split duration greater than its
actual duration. The note then appears longer than the real
- Possible to select the appearance of the eighth rest: "modern"
look, as it appeared in the previous versions, and "ancient" look,
in which it appears as an inverted sixteenth rest
- New symbol fonts, that can be used in any text input
- Harmony Assistant: New music fonts, new management of the font
list for an easier use. Possible to set the font for a new
- When a crescendo/decrescendo is inserted, it now matched
what is shown on the mouse pointer.
- In the note duration change box, the default value is now the
one selected in the palette.
- In order to avoid confusion, the note head shape selected in
the "Note display tools" palette is no more memorized when exiting
the program. It is now reset to the default value (round full head
- For single-button mouse users, Ctrl+Click can be used instead
of the long right click.
- When opened, the Jukebox window now fits the screen
- When changing the character size in the staff appearance,
dynamics and text position is recalculated to fit the new staff
- Jukebox: the purely alphabetical sort has been replaced by an
alpha/digit mixed sort
- Improvement of dotted notes management by the quantize
- Holding the Shift key down while loading a file saved with an
old version moves back the dynamics and tempo changes to their
- MusicXML import: better management of empty lyrics
(repeat the previous line)
- MusicXML import: New management of beamed tuplets.
- When importing a multi-score files in ABC format, it is now
possible to listen to the tunes before selecting the one to load
- Virtual Singer: now possible to apply a semi-tone offset to the
Virtual Singer voice.
- Harmony Assistant, Tabledit import: management of Dulcimer
- Editing a symbol could ruin the page layout
- Fixed problem of slur handles grabbing.
- Fixed text ornament style edit when they are at their default
- Fixed problem of slur move
- Fixed problem of stem size on guitar tablatures
- Fixed problem of beam display of a guitar tablature when an
offset is required between the note and its stem.
- Search on the interface didn't include User Spaces
- Fixed problem of list update
- Fixed problem of child palettes opening from the master
- Fixed problem of key shortcuts in the virtual keyboard
- Fixed problem of zoomed user windows when loading
- Fixed minor problem in copy/paste
- Fixed problem of music playing from the album
- Fixed display problem in the chord line
- Fixed display problem of "barres" in some chord diagrams
- Fixed problem on "undo"
- Fixed crash in S3M import (index overflow)
- Fixed multi-staves ABC file export problem
- Fixed problem of note duration in ABC import
- Fixed overflow in MIDI import on some very special files
- Fixed "duplicate note with inverted stem" when several notes
- Fixed cursor appearance when inserting a
- Fixed crash when forcing the played bar list to an empty list,
when the score includes a digital track.
- Fixed problem when in accidental display on grace notes
- Fixed key signature display problem when the clef is
- Fixed user keyboard shortcut saving.
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed problem of margin in GuitarPro
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed problem on NoteWorthy import
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed Tabledit import
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed Finale import.
- Harmony Assistant, MusicXML import: full-bar rests
management was wrong, that could generate rests of uneven durations
in non-empty bars
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed problem of accordion tablature
calculation on grace notes.
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed problem in the MUSL space
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed digital instrument group generation
- Harmony Assistant: Fixed problem in font setting on lyrics text
- Macintosh: Fixed drag and drop problem
- Macintosh: Fixed minor problem (cosmetic) on installer
- Macintosh: Fixed text rotation problem
- Macintosh: Fixed relation between file extensions and our
Harmony Assistant v9.6.0c / Melody
Assistant v7.6.0c (March 17, 2011)
- On Windows, implementation of a copy/paste menu from a mouse
right-click on any editable field. On Macintosh, partial
implementation, only on fields that edit a styled text.
- Yamaha style file (.STY) import: better management of files
that do not comply with the MIDI file specifications, save by a PSR
- When adding a slur between two notes of same pitch, the
graphical appearance of a tie is applied
- Kooplet search: possible crash when clicking or double-clicking
at the end of the result list
- Kooplet search: possible crash when the Internet
connection was unavailable
- Kooplet search: possible crash when playing the note pattern in
- If a negative pitch offset was set to a Virtual Singer voice,
it became positive when loading the file.
- Fixed a problem when setting up the palette scale.
- Macintosh PPC: Fixed mail sending
Harmony Assistant v9.6.0d / Melody
Assistant v7.6.0d (March 24, 2011)
- Fixed graphical appearance slurs on consecutive notes of same
- Kooplet search: better management of filenames that contain
- Fixed graphical glitches in keyboard shortcut editing
- Harmony Assistant, MusicXML import: some chords were
incorrectly considered as arpeggiated.
Harmony Assistant v9.6.0f / Melody
Assistant v7.6.0f (March 28, 2011)
- In Harmony Assistant, when running an unregistered version, a
button leads to the licence management panel.
- The automatic slur setting was reset when double-clicking the
slur to edit it
- Windows: some Internet accesses (tutorials, MyrScript
manual...) didn't work properly
Translation of the new features in the program interface:
Dutch: Roeland Bekker
German: Lutz Stalhofen
Italian: Pietro Cecchi
Japanese: Norio Kusumoto
Portuguese: Carlos Pinto de Oliveira
Spanish: Jose Alfredo Oliveira & José Luís
=> Harmony 9.5 - Melody 7.5 -
(April 2010-February 2011) MUSL user space
=> Harmony 9.4 - Melody 7.4 - (April 2008-March 2010)
Introducing Views (Harmony Assistant)
=> Harmony 9.3 - Melody 7.3 - (April-May 2007) Import/Export in
MusicXML 1.1 format (export only available in Harmony
=> Harmony 9.2 - Melody 7.2 - (May-June 2006) New document
wizard, Unicode text, text style and rotation...
=> Harmony 9.1 - Melody 7.1 - (April-October 2005) independent
staff positioning, better sound output quality, new graphical
objects, GOLD 2 sound base
=> Harmony 9.0 - Melody 7.0 - (July-December 2004) -Special
beams, advanced ties, conditional dynamics
=> Harmony 8.4 - Melody 6.4 - (December 2003) - Icon sets, Real
=> Harmony 8.3 - Melody 6.3 - (April-May 2003) - MyrScript, OGG
=> Harmony 8.2 - Melody 6.2 - (January 2003) - Mixer, real-time
=> Harmony 8.1, Melody 6.1 -(September 2002) High quality
GOLD base. More than 20 new features.
=> Harmony 8.0, Melody 6.0 -(April 2002) New interface, new
jukebox. More than 50 new features.
=> Harmony 7.9, Melody 5.9 -(December 2001) Graphical Quality,
Editing,Drums and Real Singer
=> Harmony 7.8 - Melody 5.8 (September 2001)- Engraver Mode,
=> Harmony 7.7 - Melody 5.7 - (July 2001) Notation and
=> Harmony 7.6 - Melody 5.6 - (May 2001) New Web Feature
=> Harmony 7.5 - Melody 5.5 - (February 2001) New Tablature, New
=> Harmony 7.4 - Melody 5.4 (October 2000); New management for
=> Harmony 7.3 - Melody 5.3 (August 2000) And now it sing !
=> Harmony 7.2 - Melody 5.2 (June 2000)
=> Harmony 7.1 - Melody 5.1 (April-May 2000); New sound
=> Harmony 7.0 - Melody 5.0 (February 2000); Internet,
MIDI and Digital Tracks
=> Harmony 6.3 - Melody 4.3 (December 24 1999)
=> Harmony 6.1 - Melody 4.1 (November 99)
=> Harmony 6.0 - Melody 4.0 (September 99)
=> Harmony 5.4 - Melody 3.4 (19 may 1999)
=> Harmony 5.3.0 - Melody 3.3.0 (April 20 1999)
=> Harmony 5.2.0c - Melody 3.2.0c (March 23th, 1999)
=> Harmony 5.1.0 - Melody 3.1.0 (Feb 22th 99)
=> Harmony 4.0 Melody 2.0 September 1998
=> Harmony 3.1 Melody 1.4 May 1998
=> Harmony 3.0. Melody 1.0. February 1998
=> Harmony 2.0: Mars 1996
=> Harmony 1.0: November 1994
to see a detailed
list of all versions.
> Harmony Assistant
> What's new
> Melody Assistant
> What's new