please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 6:47am 
   Myriad Forum
   PDFtoMusic / PDFtoMusic Pro
(Moderator: Forum Administrator)
   Problems, questions
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Print
   Author  Topic: Problems, questions  (Read 522 times)
kisgoncol
Board Newbie

Problems, questions  
« on: Sep 6th, 2016, 8:37am »
Quote | Modify

Hello,
I am a new user. I would like to use pdf to music program for practiceing of reading music from sheet. I have some problems:
-The program reads some sheet but at a certain point it stops and I can not continue. What is the solution?

More questions:
-How can I start from a certain point and not from the beginning?
-How can I repeat a section?

Thank you for your help!
bubu42
Board Master

Re: Problems, questions  
« Reply #1 on: Sep 6th, 2016, 1:50pm »
Quote | Modify

on Sep 6th, 2016, 8:37am, kisgoncol wrote:
Hello,
I am a new user. I would like to use pdf to music program for practiceing of reading music from sheet. I have some problems:
-The program reads some sheet but at a certain point it stops and I can not continue. What is the solution?

First of all, let me remind what PDFTM is made for : read and export pdf sheet music provided the .pdf was generated through a music notation software and not scanned sheet music (like Sharpeye or other programs). It is not exactly devised for practicing music as you describe it.
However, I think you can reach your goal in a different way. You could use Melody Assistant to play the music as you like. There is a free trial version on Myriad's site (and anyway, Melody is a very inexpensive software). The process could be the following :
1- You read the .pdf file with PDFTM
2- You export the score as a .myr file
3- You load the score into Melody Assistant (or even better Harmony Assistant, which is MA's big brother). There you can change the instruments, the tempo, the repeat marks and do as you like.
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

« Myriad Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Top of page
Legal information Last update:  (c) Myriad