please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 6:10pm 
   Myriad Forum
   Other subjects
(Moderator: Forum Administrator)
   Public Thanks to Myriad Team from Argentina
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Print
   Author  Topic: Public Thanks to Myriad Team from Argentina  (Read 1536 times)
marce
Beta-tester
Board Master

SouthAmerican Folk Music & Classic Music, Worship

Public Thanks to Myriad Team from Argentina  
« on: Jun 26th, 2006, 7:40pm »
Quote | Modify

Hi Friends. This week i received an un-expected gift. Im currently living in a rural zone of Buenos Aires, Argentina, and last week i received a call from mammas house "Son, you have an strange package from France, here, at house". "Strange" i thought, i dont read nothing about some new product or so in the myriad forum. "Well, send it to me, mamma". Yesterday it arrived, and pleased i found a nice package of "Callisons", a traditional sweet from toulouse. It was a way that Myriad thanks me for some help i gave them with some translations in the past.
Well, only want to say that im really pleased to be part of this nice community, and thanks Myriad for care so much about us, even my collaboration has been very little, and sometimes wish to have more free time to help.

Well, here we are, Daughter and Daddy (mummy is taking the shot) enjoying the "Callisons" that travel trought the sea to the far and away place in Argentina. Thanks Myriad!

« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2006, 7:48pm by marce » offline

Marcelo Colina
Kindergarden music teacher (yeah, i work with the big ones
My music Motagator
bubu42
Board Master

Re: Public Thanks to Myriad Team from Argentina  
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26th, 2006, 9:17pm »
Quote | Modify

That's very nice to compare both pictures : the one in your alias and the one in the message.  
I notice that your daughter is growing fast and nice ! Not to forget : Congratulations to the photographer...  
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

« Myriad Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Top of page
Legal information Last update:  (c) Myriad