I've been away from HA and my music for years now, having been run over by my life and left for dead. Now I'm setting up to begin again (I'll have to completely relearn the software) and wonder if I should go on and order Goldbase 2. I've got Goldbase 1 and just read about the patch, which I may or may not fool with.
The question is, is a Goldbase 3 imminent? Is it worth getting 2 now or should I wait for 3 to order? If we're not talking years away, I may wait for it, but if it's only being talked about in a wish-list kind of way, I won't. I'm using Windows XP now but will be upgrading to Vista pretty soon.